How to Enroll

Payment Options

Invest in your future.

UCLA Extension offers a variety of options to pay for your enrollment.

Credit Card: We accept American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, and VISA.

Cash: Cash payments are only accepted at the UCLA Extension Cashier Office.

Checks and Money Orders: Personal, travelers, cashier’s, and certified checks are accepted. Please make payable to UC Regents.

UCLA Extension accepts wire and Electronic Funds (EFT) transfers. 

  • Please add a $25 banking fee to your wire transfer. This fee, which varies from bank to bank, is charged by your bank and deducted from your funds before it is transferred to UCLA Extension. 
  • Please be sure that the net amount of your wire transfer received by UCLA Extension is sufficient to cover all fees. All conversion rates must be included when totaling your transfer payment amount.
  • Include "UCLA Extension — 310-206-4426" in the wire description along with the purpose of the transfer and any identifying numbers (e.g., invoice and student ID numbers).
  • Send us a copy of the wire receipt from your bank. Please include your Enrollment Form so we know how these funds should be used.

UCLA Banking Information. To ensure accurate and prompt accounting for transfers, please provide your bank with UCLA’s banking information.  Note that Bank of America requires different routing numbers for wire transfers and ACH payments.

Bank of America
Global Client Services
Building A, 10th Floor
1655 Grant Street
Concord, CA 94520 

Wire Routing No.(wire transfers only): 026009593
ACH Routing No. (ACH payments only): 121000358
Bank Account Name: UC Regents
Bank Account Number: 1499650103
Swift Code (for international transfers): BOFAUS3N


If a company or a government agency is paying for your tuition and fees, a Purchase Order is required. A Purchase Order authorizes UCLA Extension to complete your enrollment and send an invoice to the company/agency for payment.

Your Purchase Order must be on official company/agency letterhead and contain the following information:

  • Company/Agency name, mailing address, and phone number
  • Company/Agency e-mail address where UCLA Extension should send the invoice 
  • Name, phone number, and e-mail address of contact person for payment-related questions
  • Description of what the company/agency has authorized for billing (e.g., UCLA Extension course enrollment)
  • Your name 
  • The title, registration number, section number, and total cost of the UCLA Extension course(s) in which you are enrolling
  • Signature and printed name of authorized Company/Agency representative

Once finalized, send your UCLA Extension Enrollment Form and purchase order to the UCLA Extension Department of Budget and Financial Services (info at bottom of page).


  • Purchase Orders will not be accepted if the issuing company/agency has a history of delinquent payments. 
  • Please allow three to four business days for your enrollment to be processed once we have received the Purchase Order.
  • Payment is due from the company/agency upon receipt of the UCLA Extension invoice.
  • The invoice can be paid by check, credit card, or EFT.

All checks/funds received from sponsors will be processed as gift payments and immediately deposited into the receiving student’s account for unrestricted use. Restricted-use funds will not be accepted without approval from the sponsor. 

UCLA Extension is not responsible for ensuring the receiving student uses the funds in the manner intended by the sponsor. This responsibility rests solely with the student.

The receiving student holds responsibility for reporting satisfactory academic progress to their sponsor organization, if required. To do so, the student can order an official UCLA Extension transcript.

An account balance is held on students’ account for a maximum 180 days of inactivity; any unused balances will be refunded to the student thereafter.

Recipients of the Supplemental Job Displacement Benefit may use this voucher as a form of reimbursement through the submission of a claim with the claims examiner/ adjustor.

Individuals qualified to use the supplemental job displacement voucher or claim form are advised by their organization’s human resources, insurance and/or worker’s compensation division. More information can be found on the State of California Dept. of Industrial Relations' website.

Supplemental Job Displacement Form

If you are enrolling in UCLA Extension courses and programs through the Department of Rehabilitation (DOR), please contact UCLA Extension Budget & Financial Services at: 310-206-4835 or

Contact Us

Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

For Credit Card and Check/Money Order Payments:
UCLA Extension Student Services
1145 Gayley Ave, 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA  90024
Phone: 800-825-9971
Fax: 310-206-3458

For Cash Payments:
UCLA Cashier Office
Department K, P.O. Box 24901
Los Angeles, CA  90024-0901
Phone: 310-825-6130
Fax: 310-206-3223

For Wire/EFT Transfers and Purchase Orders:
UCLA Extension Department of Budget and Financial Services 
1145 Gayley Ave, 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024 
Phone: 310-206-4835
Email us about wire/EFT transfers:
Email us about purchase orders:

vector icon of building

Corporate Education

Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.

Learn More

vector icon of building

Donate to UCLA Extension

Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.

Innovation Programs

Student Scholarships

Coding Boot Camp

Lifelong Learning